Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 18, 2010

My sister talked me into creating this blog. I am interested how often I keep it up. I do like to vent a lot, so maybe this will be good!

***********************************************

I have been completly exhausted for the past few days, and then have my school work on top of everything. I enjoy getting my masters and the information I am learning from it, however doing a full time job, 15 seven year olds for 8 hours is a J-O-B, job... and then typing papers, reading books, articles, etc... T-O-U-G-H! Oh well, it will pay off if the stupid state would appreicate teachers... we'll see! (:

***********************************************

This has been my first blog post! Pretty pumped to get it started and in touch with so many who are on it. Signing off for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment